An essential part of being a Canadian small business today is making sure that you have a powerful online presence to attract new customers. In this guide, you’ll learn about various options for building your website and get some helpful tips on where to start, what type of content to consider, and how to start building your online presence.
This guide provides information on:
- Where to get a domain name.
- Options for getting a professional site built.
- What information belongs on your website.
- How to master Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- How to measure and track traffic to your site.
This guide is great for anyone looking to build a new website or improve a current site and build an online presence.
If that sounds like you and your business, download this free guide now!