Mobile Priority Placement
Appear higher in YP mobile search results
Boost your ranking with ads in local business searches on the YP app and mobile website. Stand out with added features to get more meaningful contacts from customers who are ready to do business.
- Mobile Sponsored Placement Prestige
Mobile Sponsored Placement Prestige
Dominate in position #1 in YP mobile searches.
- Top the mobile search results in your market 24/7.
- Attract customers with a 40% larger ad and a special deal.
- Drive more calls and visits with bright yellow Call and Directions buttons.
Starting from$79/monthFree consultation
- Mobile Placement Leader
Mobile Placement Leader
Jump ahead to 2nd position in YP mobile searches.
- Rank above your competition in mobile searches 24/7.
- Generate more meaningful contacts like calls and visits.
- Stand out with a 40% larger ad and bright yellow Call and Directions buttons.
Starting from$56/monthFree consultation
- I know a lot of people use smartphones, but how important is mobile advertising for my type of business.
There is no question that mobile search in Canada is sky rocketing!
- Local business searches on mobile devices have doubled in less than a year!
- 4 out of 5 consumers use mobile to shop
- 3 out of 4 smartphone users use their mobile devices to get directions and location information
- 2 out of 3 smartphone users use their mobile device to find a business to make an in-store purchase
- Our Yellow Pages mobile app has been downloaded over 3.9 million times making it one of the most popular productivity apps in Canada
- Currently over 30% of all YellowPages.ca searches are performed via a mobile platform
- Adding mobile placement to your online placement program can generate 30% more clicks and calls to your business
- I understand that mobile is important, but why partner with Yellow Pages?
Yellow Pages Group is Canada's mobile leader – with over 4.7 million Yellow Pages mobile application downloads. Plus we own and operate other mobile shopping apps such as Restaurantica, RedFlagDeals, ShopWise and more.
Not to mention, Yellow Pages Group has won prestigious mobile awards – such as the coveted "Best in Mobile" award at the 2011 Digi Awards for location-based services in Canada and recognition as among the Top 25 All-Time Free Apps on the Canadian iTunes App Store. But the most important reason to partner with Yellow Pages Group is that our mobile advertising solutions deliver results. Ask your media account consultant to show you how mobile can help your business generate more calls.
- How can Yellow Pages Group help my business be found on mobile?
Your Yellow Pages business listing automatically appears on the Yellow Pages mobile application. Any content that appears on your Yellow Pages online profile (such as business details, descriptive text, website link, photos, videos, map and directions, and ratings and reviews) will also appear on your mobile listing.
Adding mobile placement to your online placement program will generate an average of 30% more clicks and calls over and above your regular online program. YPG offers two options:
1) With our Mobile Sponsored Placement Prestige, you can secure the top placement positioning on mobile search results including engaging business information to be a leader on our popular mobile platform. You will share exclusive access to the first place position on a rotational basis – appearing for 1 in 6 searches or more.
Critical business information to engage users is also included: your business logo, 30 character tagline on the search results page, complete business details, descriptive text and photo gallery on your business profile, as well as the opportunity to promote a compelling deal to attract customers.
This content can help generate as much as 30% more click-through engagement.
2) For a more modest investment you can choose our Mobile Placement Leader to secure the fifth place positioning on mobile search results. Your listing will appear in the 5th place on a rotational basis with other Mobile Placement Leader advertisers.
Let's talk it over
Is Mobile Priority Placement right for your business? More and more Canadians are using a smart phone to find a local business. So the answer is definitely YES!
It's a good idea to talk with one of our mobile marketing experts.